Grim Determination

GrimD Clan Forums
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:59 am

Post subject: App for Dezschaine
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:13 pm  

Hello GrimD! I have recently returned to the game and am looking to join a mature and fun guild to level, dungeon, and raid with. I have been away from the game for about 2 years, and the last time I seriously played was during Cata. I have had end content raiding toons in BC, WoTLK, and Cata. I played Mists but never raided.

Here is the requested info:

-What are your main and alts' classes, names, levels, and spec?
Main: Dezschaine, currently 97 (will be 100 by end of week), Blood Elf Death Knight, 2H Frost to level, but I intend for main spec to learn tanking
Alt: Gamygyn, level 90 Orc Warlock, Demonology Warlock. This is my former main, I have only recently switched him to alt. Will level to 100
Alt: Kaydus, level 85 tauren druid. Resto/Feral (2nd). Will level to 100
Alt: Alatheia, level 17 paladin. bank/AH alt

-What were your last two guilds and why did you leave?
I have only ever belonged to Cataclysm, since I started playing the game back before BC was released. I had real life friends in the guild which is why I joined, but they have since moved on. I really don't know many people there anymore, and they have lowered greatly in numbers. I figured this time around I would look elsewhere. Love the people there, and I have no bad relationships with them at all. I was their Warlock class leader through BC, Wrath, and some of Cata.

What are you looking for in a guild?
fun but mature people who enjoy the game. I have a good sense of humor, but can be serious when need be (raiding, etc). I always try to help guild members and expect to be in a guild filled with people of the same mindset

How did you hear about GD and why do you think we are the guild for you?
I mean...people know GD. It's a large well-known guild

Do you understand and agree to abide by our guild charter?
Yes

What hours do you tend to play?
Mostly evenings. Friday and Saturday nights I probably won't be around, but all other evenings are generally good. I am on during the day sometimes too

Are you interested in raiding, and if so how often?
Yes, once I have leveled and geared. Probably 1-2 times a week depending on my RL schedule

Are you interested in PVP, and if so how often?
PVP has never been my interest. However, as I said before I will always help the guild or its members if needed in that capacity

Do you know anyone in GD? If so, please list their names here; they will be used as a reference when reviewing your application to the guild.
I don't think so. Unless they are former Cataclysm members from the era I listed

Hope to hear back soon!

Dez.
 Profile E-mail